If you are looking for website development for your website, you must consider WordPress which is a more user-friendly platform.
The good thing about using WordPress is that it is free and open-source. And with the availability of page builders, the usage of WordPress has become easier than ever.
You might not know what page-builders are, so let us walk you through them a bit. You can regard page builders as plugins that can build pages, layouts, or an entire website.
With WordPress page builders, you can build multi-type websites like personal, business, blog, agencies, eCommerce, etc.
Another good thing is that there is no need for you to have any coding knowledge to build a WordPress website with page builders. Instead, you can do so with the help of a drop and drag editor and pre-made templates.
To make you understand better about the page builders, we are describing seven of them hereunder:
#1. Elementor Pro
Given the powerful features, it will not be an exaggeration to say that Elementor Pro is the number one front-end page builder plugin for WordPress in terms of popularity.
With Elementor Pro, you can use its advanced drag and drop editor to build professional pages for your website. The famous page builder, suitable for all WordPress themes, can create any website, like Personal/Portfolio, business, blog, E-commerce etc.
What makes Elementor Pro an advanced and powerful page builder is the ease of use and well-defined features.
With more than 5 million active installations, Elementor Pro has a solid testimony of its immense popularity.
You can use Elementor Pro to build websites even without any coding knowledge. The page builder comes with many pre-designed beautiful templates and blocks, allowing importing them with a few clicks.
The famous page builder has a free and paid version. Although there are powerful features in the free version, they are minimal. So, you need to upgrade to the paid version if you want more advanced features.
The features of the Elementor Pro page builder are:
- Header, footer, 404 page, single post, single page, archive, and WooCommerce product page and product archive–you can design, customize, and manage your website.
- More than 60 powerful pro widgets, including premium media widgets, social media widgets, menu widgets, single post widgets, and marketing widgets–help you create incredible designs.
- Unique landing pages, enabling you to create fluid website content based on the visitors and have one design for multiple pages.
- High-converting landing pages, multi-step forms and custom popups enable you to achieve your marketing goals with engaging content.
- Product catalogue, single product pages, add-to-cart, landing pages, and popups enable you to set up your eCommerce store.
- Parallax scrolling, horizontal & vertical scrolling, transparency, 3D tilt, rotate, blur & scale, and mouse tracking help create advanced animations and motion effects.
- Custom fonts, icons, code snippets, and CSS manage your website’s layout.
- 300+ website kits, page templates, designer-made page blocks, landing pages, and popups to create valuable pages.
Given its full potential, it will not be wrong to say that the Visual Composer is a complete website builder instead of a WordPress page builder.
The multi-dimensional page builder allows you to customize entire website layout areas like header, body, and footer. And, you can do that without even having the slightest knowledge of coding.
You can see the live preview with the Visual Composer by customizing the layout directly in the front-end. Also, the powerful page builder has 100 content and 100+ page layouts elements to make your website beautiful.
The Visual Composer page builder comes with the following features:
- The free version allows access to the free elements and templates from the Visual Composer Hub. You can build your website faster.
- The paid version allows downloading any content from Visual Composer Hub without leaving the WordPress website.
- It has a rich library comprising more than 100 unique templates for headers, footers, sidebars, and page sections.
- The Visual Composer Premium subscription gives access to all Unsplash images right from the editor.
- Allows the integration with Giphy, the most extensive gif animation library. You can add gif animations to your website right from the front-end editor.
Themify is a free, user-friendly WordPress page builder that can work with any theme of your choice. All you need to do is select, drag and drop to build your site. And, you can also preview your website with its live preview feature.
The page builder can support any plugins and build sites faster than another free builder.
The WPBakery page builder plugin allows the creation of layouts and pages. You can create website content with simple drag and drop with the plugin.
WPBakery comes with front-end and backend editors, and you can switch between them. The difference between the editors arises from the fact that you can view the edited content of the front-end editor but cannot do so with the backend editor.
WPBakery page builder has more than 80 ready-to-use design elements and more than 100 professionally designed beautiful templates suitable for almost all types of sites.
You can regard SeedProd as the best landing page builder with a host of features to make WordPress websites the most powerful and user-friendly.
The drag and drop feature allows everyone to build a website. Moreover, you can create sales pages, coming soon pages, maintenance mode pages, 404 pages, login, opt-in pages, webinar pages, and thank-you pages.
SeedProd also has over 100 pre-built templates to give you a broad set of options. In addition, the plugin also offers a live preview to visualize all the changes in real-time. It also supports all popular WordPress themes and plugins, enabling you to quickly collect email with third-party popular email marketing services such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit, etc.
So, why use SeedProd? The following can be the reasons:
- The best WordPress landing page builder
- Easy to use, loads fast, has boat-free pages, and a clean interface
- Coding knowledge is not necessary
- It comes with many customization options to create pages
#6. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder serves a dual purpose. It acts as a page builder plugin, a front-end drag & drop page builder, and an optional framework theme.
With the drag & drop feature, you can use the builder with almost any theme to control the content on your page. The theme controls all parts of the theme– the header, footer, sidebar, content, and styling.
Beaver Builder also has more than 30 modules like map, contact form, subscribe form, social icon, gallery, and drag & drop system.
Divi is a famous theme builder that is also a website building platform. It also allows you to structure your website. Also, Divi enables you to edit any part of the theme, such as headers, footer, post templates, category templates, and content.
So, you have come to know about the seven WordPress page builders that allow you to create stunning web pages.
If you are building a website, let’s hire experienced WordPress developers to implement these page builders into your website to make it easy for you to update in the future.